1. Static shielding bag can keep components sensitive to static away
from the potential static danger to the largest extent. Its special
structure can create an inductive cover to separate the goods
inside from the static field.
2. The inner layer of static shielding bag is made from polyethylene
or polypropylene which can avoid static generation inside the bag.
3. This kind of hot seal bag is translucent, so the goods inside can
be easily recognized from outside.
4. It can be widely used to protect static sensitive devices like
circuit boards and other electronic components, especially with
5. Its surface resistance is 108—1010Ω.
6. Its structure has two types: APET/CPE and APET/CPP, which can be
chosen by our customers.
7. This product can also be printed with characters, image and
trademark according to customers’ requirements under the condition
that it does not impinge the intellectual property of others which
helps to promote the image of enterprise.(The copper etchin fee for
printing is covered by the buyer, but if you become our long-term
customer and you don’t change your design of characters, there’s no
copper etchin fee any more.)
8. The thickness of the bag can be between 0.05 -0.2mm according to customers’ requirements.
9. Our bags can be made into different types, such as zip-lock,
open-end, seal-top etc. according to your orders.
10. The size can be made by your order. But as we charge by the square
meter, so as not to increase the cost, please measure your parts
carefully and allow wiggle room.
11. Notice: We can’t fully guarantee that the bag is 100% vacuumized.